Monday, June 22, 2009

Easy Lunch Wrap


I saw something similar to this recipe on Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee last week and knew I wanted to give it a try. I changed up a few of the things in mine and it was fantastic and healthy!

1 large spinach tortilla
2 tbsp chive and onion cream cheese or veggie cream cheese
3 thin slices of your favorite lunch meat (I used 98% fat free turkey)
1/4 cup shredded carrot
1/4 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup shredded lettuce

Place tortilla on a large cutting board. Using the back of a spoon spread cream cheese onto tortilla in a very thin layer making sure to cover the entire tortilla. Spread meat down the center of tortilla. Sprinkle remaining ingredients down center of tortilla. Start with one side and roll tortilla. Cut in half. My version was 400 Calories total and it was so filling that I only ate half of it and put the other half in the fridge for tomorrows lunch. So I guess that means my lunch was 200 Calories since I paired it with a water!

No comments: